Ok, so I've made an executive decision on all this. We speculated on what to include in the Loft Special: Presidential Picks Game and well since the crux of the debate was over what states were really battlegrounders, I've decided that it ought to be as simple as can be since some of these states that aren't supposed to be close are looking closer than they are advertised (evidenced by Obama's odd presence in Iowa, where he has a 7+ lead). So, you'll see the criteria for your selection process below.
1. Electoral Count (state what final tally each man will receive)
2. Percentages (state what percentage each man will receive)
3. Battleground states (Florida & Ohio have decided the past two elections, and North Carolina and Virginia are looking tight, who wins which of them?)
* Tiebreaker 1: Cole or Franken
* Tiebreaker 2: Hagan or Dole
Ok, so there you have it. Now the Loft Presidential Picks polling will remain open until next Tuesday November 4th, 4PM EST. So take the weekend and study up before you submit your entries, or do as I'll probably do and just wing it.