Yummm food lol.
I love this Avocado delight! It is the best, its really easy and quick to make!
1 small red onion, sliced (i normally just use sweet onions)
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp of olive oil
2 small tomatoes (I use roma)
2 avocadoes halved and pitted
4 fresh basil leaves torn into shreds
2 oz of mozzarella cheese (shredded or sliced thinly)
salt and pepper
1. place the onion, garlic and olive oil in a bowl. Cover and cook on High (in the microwave!) for 2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile skin the tomatoes by cutting a cross in the base of the tomatoes and placing them in a small bowl. Pour on boiling waterand leave for 45 seconds. Drain and plunge into cold water. The skins will slide off. (I normally don't even worry about this part... it will taste the same!)
3. Arrange the avocado halves on a plate. Spoon the onions into the hollow of each half.
4. Cut and slice the tomatoes in half. Divide the tomatoes, basil and mozzarella between the avocado halves. Season with salt and pepper.
5. cook on medium power of 5 minutes, or until the avocados are heated through, and the cheese has melted.
SOOOOO good! And easy!