Sensual Techniques: Massage & Foreplay
By Patty Lamberti
Is foreplay turning into a boring routine? Add some massage techniques to the mix. These moves will soothe his tense muscles, and excite other ones:
- Tell your man to sit cross-legged on a bed. Facing him, wrap your legs around his waist. Put your hands at the base of his spine, just above his butt. Have him do the same to you. Both of you then lean back, creating a V between your bodies, while moving your hands up each other's spines in small circular motions.
- Has your man been a good boy? If so, treat him to an all-over body massage. Make sure the room is warm and comfortable. Lubricate your hands with oil or lotion. Instruct him to lie on stomach. Run a scarf or feather all over his body. Then begin massaging his shoulders, back, legs and butt. Use small circular motions, long strokes, and hard presses. Then have him flip over. Straddle his legs and rub everywhere - saving the best for last.
- For a more fun massage, have him lie on his stomach. Write dirty words on his back with your finger, and have him try to guess what they are.
- If your man is tired and not in the mood to get in on, get his circulation flowing by massaging his feet. Massage each toe with a circular motion. Then pull gently on each toe. Grip all the toes together and rotate them three times in one direction, then three times in the other direction.
- Don't just rely on your hands to do the massaging. Use your entire body to massage his. Lie on top of him and gyrate against his skin. Massage not only helps partners relax, but also allows you to connect with one another in a deeply personal way without having sex.