|25 questions men want to ask women |
Ted Kluck, Match.com
It's time to come clean, gents. Here and now, for all the world to see, I feel compelled to reveal all the questions men have crawling around in their heads - the questions we're desperate to have answered but scared to death to ask our women. Do you have a question to add to the list? Don't hold back; send it to the editor at email@example.com!
- Why do you all wish we were more like John Cusack?
- Do you or don't you want us to open the door for you? Just let us know, and we'll act accordingly.
- How can you look so cute in pigtails?
- Why the fascination with Harrison Ford? He's old enough to be your father, for crying out loud? Seriously.
- When you ask "Does this look okay?" do you want honesty or support? We really can do both.
- How can you complain endlessly about having "so much work to do" and then find the time to go shopping or talk to someone on the phone for two hours?
- Do you ever get tired of watching The Sound of Music?
- Why is each anniversary such a big deal to you? I'm not talking about yearly anniversaries, but our first date? Our first kiss? The first time I met your mother?
- Do you think I'm better looking than Carson Daly?
- How can you always remember those little things, like Great-Great Aunt Emma's birthday or the anniversary of Cousin Susie's dog's death?
- Why do you always ask us questions when you already know the answers?
- How can you always be up for going shopping?
- Chest hair - good or bad?
- Boxers or briefs? Be honest.
- Why do you find it endearing when a guy's in love and won't take no for an answer in the movies, but in real life you call it stalking?
- Why is it so easy for you to stop and ask directions?
- How do you innately seem to know what can or can't go in the dryer?
- Why do you always complain about your mothers and then end up talking to them for hours upon hours?
- Why do you always go to the bathroom in groups?
- Facial hair. Good or bad?
- Looks or money?
- When you ask, "If I died, would you remarry?" What exactly are you looking for?
- If I died, would you remarry?
- Does your dad like me? No, seriously.
- How do you mange to be so cute, charming, silly, frustrating, beautiful, mysterious, complicated, simple and unbelievably interesting? No, seriously.