Full Name: Elizabeth Marie Levesque
Alias: Elizabeth or Liz Levesque
Former Alias: Cleo, Anastacia, Trinity Helmsley, Trinity Helmsley-Orton
Nicknames: Queen of Queens, Thee Original Diva, The First Lady of Evolution, The Quintessential Lady, Ellie, Elle, Lizzy, Liz
Date of Birth: June 30th, 1981
Birthplace: Nashua, New Hampshire
Hometown: Greenwich, Connecticut
Residence:St. Charles, Missouri
Parents: Ashleigh and Adam Levesque
Children: Cianna Ashlyn Levesque
Piercings: One in each ear
Ethnicity: French Canadian and Australian
Hair Colour: Pale blone with dark blonde lowlights
Natural Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde/ Light Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Marital Status: Single
Music: Pop, Rock, R&B and dance
Likes: Singing, Reading, Parada, Oversized sunglasses
DIslikes: Liars, Cheesecake, Ignorance, Laziness
Pro Debut: 1998
WWE Debut: 2000
Trademark Move(s): Swinging Neckbreaker
Finisher: Impaler DDT
Injuries: Torn ACL, Broken Thumb
Trained By: Triple H, Fit Finlay, Ricky Steamboat, Edge and Christian
Managed: Edge, Christian, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Eric Bischoff, Rhyno, Kurt Angle
- Before deciding to become a wrestler she wanted to be a singer as she was the lead vocalist in her school choir.
- Elizabeth sustained an injured knee in 2002
- When She was in High School she was extremely shy and was kinda nerdy as she always got straight A's.
- Her idol in wrestling is no other then her Triple H, Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, and Ivory.
- Elizabeth is very nice and sweet in person, she is still rather shy
- Has her own debut album she wrote and sang herself.
- Was a host on WWE's internet program "Byte This"
- Got a modelling deal at the age of 14
- Has a Maltese puppy named Lola
- She guaduated at the age of seventeen
- Was a member of her school's swim team
-Is the first and only Australian WWE diva
-Has appeared in Stuffed and Blender magazine.
- Former Fiance of Randy Orton
- Her first Debut album was called 'I Am Me' Her second album is named "Blissful Melancholy'