Pagan Bill of Rights
1. Pagans shall have the same freedom to worship that is granted to other religions.
2. Pagans shall have the same respect of all elected officials who represent them that is afforded to followers of other religions.
3. A pagans parent's religion shall not be used as evidence for the purpose of deciding child custody issues.
4. Pagans shall be free to work without regard to their religion and should be free from proselytinzing and harassment in the work place.
5. Pagans shall have the same freedom to conduct their lives that is given to followers of other religions, within the boundries of the law, without interference by or discrimination from representatives of their local state or federal governments.
6. School district personel and classroom visitors shall not proselytize or harass pagan children while on school property or school functions.
7. Pagans shall have the same freedom to exersize all of their rights as do all American citizens.
8. Pagans are entitled to the free exercise of their beliefs and rituals and must be protected from the interference of others during the practice thereof.
9. Pagans shall have the right to redress if their religious rights are being abused.
10. Pagans shall be able to wear sacred symbols of their faith in environments where followers of other faiths are free to express themselves similarly.